fredag 6 februari 2015

Weightlifting day, same same, but different

This Tuesday I ventured into a workout class. HIT (high intensity training) was the name of the class. High intensity it was. Really a lot of fun and eventhough I took it easy and focused on form, my butt is still sore today and it´s friday. 

It really felt like a good class to switch things up with, when I normally go heavy, low reps.

Today is a Weightlifting day. Nothing planned, I´m just gonna go in and do snatches and clean and jerks. Singles. Many, many singles. Not sure how much weight I will put on, if I´ll go to my max. I´m just gonna go in and focus on form and feeling and see where it takes me. 

I´m not following my usual programme this week, because you guessed it, it´s MAGIC WEEK. The week where I am trying new things. Well, I can´t keep away from weightlifting, but I´m switching up the weights and reps. I also think I´m gonna do sumo deadlifts... I think I tried those ONCE before. 

After that. it´s ab wheel time, oh yes and the exercise from the picture.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar