Competition day was saturday. On sunday I was back in the gym. I felt like just doing something spastic, so I did lunges with a sandbag, 150 beats with the ropes, 100sledgehammer hits on the tractor tire.
Then... I did 4 rounds of 25 deadlifts, 25 pushups, 25 crunches with a stick. Next round 15 reps, then 10, then 5.
Yesterday I picked up the barbell again. Snatch 2x5, 3x3, 2x2 and then some singles. Next up cleans the same as the snatches. I did the jerk from a powerrack 2x5, 3x3 and some singles.
An Iranian man walked by and told me I had good form. Then he hung out my entire workout. He told me Iran is a country good at two sports: wrestling and weightlifting. He was a wrestler who had dabbled in weightlifting. Yesterday was funny, people sort of gathered to watch me lift.
Today I did frontsquats 5x3. Afterwards, 40min core.
Tomorrow I'm squatting hard.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar