måndag 8 december 2014

How Anna got her groove back with her younger coach ;)

After todays' workout my body feels like it's been hit by a car. It kind of feels good.

I started with the snatch and it just felt like I ran into a brick wall. My technique went out the window. Moved on to clean and jerk after fighting hard with the barbell during snatch. Or more like fighting with my own mind. Coming back from an injury is hard. Because I hurt my back, I don't extend my back properly in the pull anymore.
Clean and jerk was no better. The bar came up over my head, but my lifts would'nt pass in a competition.

Finally coach put me out of my misery. He had me doing only raised pulls and raised powersnatches. Finally my groove came back. I felt some flow. It made my fucking day.

Finished the workout withsquats, back raises and ab wheel.

Tomorrow I'm only going to spend less than an hour in the gym working on technique.  Mostly the pulls and extending my back.

Crawling under the covers now with a book. "The Ragdoll", by Christine Falkenland.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar