torsdag 13 november 2014

Rehab continues

Today I did some overhead presses, deadlifts and snatchpulls with a low weight. Just to feel how it felt. I still feel sore, but if I give it another week I should be able to put on some weight.

I also did snatches and clean and jerks with a wooden stick. It felt pretty good. Not too much soreness.

I can't wait until I'm back at full capacity.

I talked to the president of the weightlifting club in my hometown yesterday and he said that this year there might be enough women to make up two teams. Three women in each team.

I'm going to the athletic club on monday to pay for membership and get a license to compete.
The first competition is in january. I might not be where I want to when the time comes, but you can bet your sweet ass I will be as good asI can be and I will have done as much hard work as I possibly can.

I WILL lift. I WILL pass at least one lift. That is my goal. Not to win, but to get used to lifting in a competition.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar